Our commitment to quality
Customer satisfaction is clearly our leitmotif and is the subject of ongoing evaluation. Our goal is to continually improve the quality of the services we offer to our international clientele.
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility (pregnant women, seniors, disabled people ...)
- Reception of foreign customers facilitated by the practice of foreign languages: English, Spanish, German.
- Online booking
- Respect for the environment - Selective sorting of waste - Reduced noise pollution (eg end of animations at midnight - pedestrian traffic in the village)
- Camping village integrated to its natural and cultural site - tarmac access, landscaped paths, vegetation widely present.
- Information necessary for the comfort of the client and the smooth running of the stay given at the arrival to the village
- Internet connection and wifi system
- User-friendly, well-kept pitches with a pleasant surface - Plots of 210m2 on average.
- Sanitary comfortable, clean and maintained regularly.
- Restaurant and bar offering fresh products.
- Friendly setting in the image of the village square, real place of life stamped South of France with its shady plane trees, its shops (restaurant, bar, grocery ...) and of course its bowling alley.
- A particularly dense program of cultural and sports activities for all ages realized within quality infrastructures.
- Special care of the children so that the whole family will spend very pleasant and unforgettable holidays.
Smart rates: Children's menu at the restaurant - the unlimited Little Train Pass (July / August) free for children under 4 - Free Mini Club.
Note that the town of Argelès on which is implanted Camping Le Méditerranée Argelès is also certified Family Plus. A real plus for your stay!