All about camping information
OpeningFrom April 22 to September 25, 2022
Reception hours09:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:00.
Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish and German
Before comingAvoid the stress of trafics ...
Days of Arrivals & Departures
- Everyday in low season
- Wednesday-Saturday-Sunday in July and August
Arrivals & Departures Schedule
- Arrivals: between 16h00 and 19h00.
- Departures: between 8 am and 10 am (except for Hotel Rooms - departure before 11 am)
Booking contract: it must be sent back to us before your arrival
Upon your arrival
State of entry / Inventories: Made by you, and must be returned signed the day of your arrival. In case of non-return in time, the one will be considered as compliant and validated. All forgetting is possible. Do not hesitate to let us know and to claim the missing objects.
Pedestrian areaZero car: Car access is limited to the days of arrival and departure for the removal of your luggage. During your stay, our two free car parks (under CCTV) are at your disposal. Advantages: child safety, no noise nuisance, freedom of movement
Small train shuttle to the beachesIn July / August, we offer an unlimited pass for 6 € / pers. (free for children under 4 years) valid for the total duration of your stay. The shuttle will pick you up inside the campsite.
- End of the animations at midnight (except exceptions): from then on, we ask all our residents to respect the calm so that nobody is disturbed by the noise.
- Security: for a serene holiday, a vigil is present during the night (July / August)
Rules of community life:
- Barbecue: for safety reasons, only barbecues / gas planchas are allowed (neither plancha nor electric barbecue nor narghile). These must be made clean. Otherwise, a cleaning fee of 20 € will be retained.
- Respect of the environment: Selective sorting of waste (glass, household waste ...)
- Respect the tranquility of other holidaymakers
- Pool access: only underpants, swim shorts and swim boxers are allowed at the pool (Bermuda shorts and burkinis prohibited). Children under 12 years old who are not accompanied by an adult are not allowed.
- Dogs are accepted at the campsite
At your departureOn the day of departure, we ask you to bring back to the reception before 10:00 the keys of the cleaned accommodation. Our teams will do the inventory in your absence. If no damage has been done and proper cleaning, your deposit will be destroyed / removed.